Saturday 13 March 2021

New Beginnings

Finally, my first post on my brand new blog and a day to celebrate...  

It's Mothers Day in the UK today so a card with a twist - This one is for my youngest daughter, Sally who is expecting her first baby in May.  This will be our second grandchild, our first Lillie-Rose will be 11 years old this year and we are so excited to welcome another little one into the family.

So I thought I would make this card for Sally, she is so eager for her baby to arrive - Based on a 6 inch card, the image is Pregnant Girl from Star Jam Lines and the papers from my stash of LOTV Nitwits Collection Paper Pads. 

The sentiment and heart I generated with print and cut on my good old trusty Silhouette Cameo.


Coloured with Copics

Skin  E000, E00, E21, E11, E04

Hair  E21, E25, E29

Dress   R81, R83, R85, R89


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

The Paper Funday Challenges - Anything goes

Through The Craft Room Door (ttcrd.blogspot.com)- Anything goes


Thanks for stopping by!

 Sarah x



2 comments:

  1. This is so lovely! I love when I see Mum to be cards in Mothers day! Thanks for sharing it with us at Paper Fundays Challenge. Kate Dt member

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs
    Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Early of Late?

Never got around to posting this Easter card made from the sweet image from Bugaboo stamps.. so not quite sure if I am early or late with th...