Tuesday 4 May 2021

 Bella Bear Daisy

Hi Everyone.. sorry I have been absent for a few weeks but been rather crazy here.  After two previous cancellations due to the UK lockdowns my daughter, Sally eventually got married a couple of weeks ago and although a small and intimate wedding due to the pandemic guidelines it still seemed to take a lot of organising.  Less than a week after the wedding we also got to say hello to our brand new baby Grandson Peter so I'm afraid crafting took a back seat for a couple of weeks as you can imagine.. 

So I am sat back in my craft room today looking out at the May Bank Holiday rain and thought I would showcase a card made from a Polkadoodles stamp named Bella Bear Daisy and at least pretend that we can enjoy the garden.



I have been invited to be a guest designer for The Paper Funday Challenges: May 2021 Challenge #29 - Anything Goes with Optional Twist: Flowers / Florals and though this card would be perfect for this.



Lets hope we can all get into the garden again soon!

Thanks for calling in, Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Early of Late?

Never got around to posting this Easter card made from the sweet image from Bugaboo stamps.. so not quite sure if I am early or late with th...